Alice Wong - Egeus

Name:
Alice Wong

Age:
16

School:
King George V  School

Past experience:
I don't have much acting experience apart from my GCSE exams

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Egeus. It is quite challenging for me to play the character Egues for I find it difficult to have masculine movements - I forget them sometimes. But I am getting better and better at it thanks to the guidance from Mr. Spurr and Siona!


Do you see yourself in your role?
I can relate to Egeus a little bit because I am quite hot-headed myself at times, especially when things don't exactly go my way. Not cool! But I try my best to see myself as a dad who is also a general and I hope I'll be able to give the best performance at the end and not let anyone down.


My favourite scene is...
Probably the last scene where the mechanicals give their performance. I find this scene extremely funny and entertaining. I love a happy ending!


And my favourite character is...
Bottom/Pyramus because this character lights up the show and make it even more enjoyable to watch

On a midsummer's night I love to...

Sit by the seaside and serenade myself. 


If I have magical powers I would...
Wish for world peace, and give myself money!




No comments:

Post a Comment