Sherman Chow - Puck

Name:
Sherman Chow 

Age:
12

School:
Sheng Kung Hui Tsang Shiu Tim Secondary School

Past experience:
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern (AFTEC Bilingual Theatre for Youth), Taming of the Shrew (Shakespeare4All) 

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?

I play Puck, who is a mischevious character. He likes to play tricks and don't care when other people says he made a mistake.


Do you see yourself in your role?
A bit...I am a mischevious guy and I like to have fun.


My favourite scene is...

when I first appear in Act 2. I get to catch the fairies and play with them.

Do you enjoy acting?
I love to act. I get to do a lot of different things and I can let myself go. 

On a midsummer's night I...Go to bed early! 


If I have magical powers I would...
Play tricks on other people to show off my powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment