Adam Chan - Thisbe


Name:
Adam Chan

Age:
10

School:
Hennessy Road Government Primary School (AM)

Past experience:
Last year I made my stage debut as Mushu the Dragon in Mulan


What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Thisbe, who is a boy playing a girl who is very silly and always makes mistakes.


Do you see yourself in your role?
Not really, because I always make things right. And I'm not silly.

Are you enjoying this production?
Yes, because the Director is very professional and all the actors and actresses are very professional. Sometimes I get nervous because of that.


Who is your favourite character in the play?
Lysander, because my brother's playing him, and he's really cool.

And my favourite moment in the play is...
When my character dies because she thinks Pyramus is dead.When I have to pretend to kill myself it's very dramatic.

My most beautiful dream is…

I dreamt that I have a kingdom for myself and I can have everything I want. Sweets, chocolates, toys, everything.


My favourite memory of a midsummer night…
I went to Australia last summer and we held torches in the cave. All the bats were flying and they were starring at us. 

If I have magical powers…
I would lift the house and show everyone my muscles and my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment