Jonathan Lei - Snout


Name:
Jonathan Lei

Age:
10

School:
South Island School

Past experience:
Last year I made my stage debut as Bill in Bill


What is your role and how would you describe your character in 
the play?
I play Snout the tinker, he's a very creative and smart person. He makes things and tinker with things. 


Do you see yourself in your role?
A bit, because he's smart! I consider myself that. 

Who is your favourite character in the play?
Pyramus, because he's very intelligent, and hilarious. He's very 
dramatic too.

And my favourite moment in the play is...
When Thisbe dies on top of Pyramus, it's very hilarious.

My most beautiful dream is…
The one dream where I take control of everything. I had everything and can do anything I want. There's not much to it really...I just control everything and play lots of video games.

On a midsummer night I like to…
Like to walk around in nature and enjoy the view.

If I have magical powers…
I would do anything I want, get anything I want, and eat lots of food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment