Nikita Ma - Titania


Name:
Nikita Ma

Age:
11

School:
Diocesan Girls' School

Past experience:
Viola/Cesario in Twelfth Night, Portia in Julius Caesar (Shakespeare4All)


What is your role and how would you describe your character in 
the play?
I play Titania, who is kind of mean and evil, because she plays naughty tricks on everybody. Only a little bit less than Puck. So, she is evil.



Do you see yourself in your role?
I'm totally different from Titania. She enjoys really high social status as the fairy queen, but I'm not really that important at school. Also, I'm not as boring. 

Who is your favourite character in the play?
Puck is my favourite character because he's mischevious and he's 
really funny. 

And my favourite moment in the play is...
My favourite moment in the play is when Puck leads Demetrius and Lysander into the clearing and put a spell on them.  

My most beautiful dream is…
I don't really have one. I do have nightmares, but I'd rather not remember.

On a midsummer night I like to…
Daydream...or, nightdream! I dream about school work, even though it's rather stressful. 

If I have magical powers…
There would be unlimited candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment