Myron Tse - Peter Quince


Name:
Myron Tse

Age:
13

School:
St Paul's Co-educational School

Past experience:
I started acting when I was 7 and was in a few Shakespeare4All productions 




Fun fact:
I want to be an actor when I grow up.

How are you enjoying this production?
I think this is more professional, as a lot of the actors are older and more mature. I've only worked with kids before because the productions I was in were for primary school level. I feel like I've upgraded. 

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Peter Quince, who is a shy character but he's also very stubborn, which I am. I can sometimes be timid too and I am scared to take a shower by myself after I watch a horror film. The only difference is Quince is a kiss-ass and I'm not. I don't like doing that. 

Who is your favourite character in the play?
Definitely Bottom, because I want to be an actor when I grow up, and Bottom is quirky, dramatic and funny. I think he's actually brave too. 


And my favourite moment in the play is...
in Act 5, where Flute and Bottom act out the play Thisbe and Hermes. It's funny and goofy, and it's also very dramatic.

My most beautiful dream is…
I went to a candy house that Hansel and Gretel went to...I just finished reading the book and I fell asleep dreaming that I went there. Instead of a witch I saw my mom, and we started eating the house and the candy lasted forever. I got sick and threw up all over the floor. I was 10 when I had the dream.

On a midsummer night I…
I like to stay home, lay on my bed, and read books with the air-conditioner on!

If I have magical powers I would…
Of course I would give myself a great genius brain and be so athletic that everyone admires me. Also control my principal so that we will never have homework anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment