Adrian Mak - Oberon

Name:
Adrian Mak

Age:
16

School:
Hong Kong University Graduates Association College

Past experience:
School plays and drama competitions



Why this production?
School recommended me after my participation in school plays and drama competitions. When I knew that I will play Oberon, I am very excited about the production. I love drama.

What is your role and do you see yourself in your character?
Oberon is very mysterious fairy king, also a dark character. Although I’m a friendly person, deep in me there is a darker self that people don’t always see. So yes, I do see myself in Oberon.

Who is your favourite character in the play?
I really love the role of Oberon, but in the whole play I like Puck the most. He’s mischievous and smart, but he often jeopardizes the situation until I come out and save the day. I really enjoy working with Sherman on our scenes.

Favourite moment?
The wedding scene when the two pairs of lovers enjoy a belated and romantic union. I think it’s very romantic and it’s great to see that they come together and find true love after running around so much.

My most beautiful dream is…
When I was small I dreamt about fairyland of marshmallows and lollipop. As a kid I enjoyed sweets very much, so that’s my most beautiful dream.

On a midsummer night I…
I like to hang with my family and enjoy the moonlight.

If I have magical powers I would…
Of course I won’t do evil deeds but I probably would use it for tests and getting all the knowledge that I can. (That’s just slightly evil Adrian!)

No comments:

Post a Comment