Sian McKeever - Cobweb

Name:
Sian McKeever

Age:
14

School:
Canadian International School

Past experience:
Yes, at EduArts classic drama program! I enjoy acting more now than when I was young, because I understand better what I am doing and it is more than just standing there being awkward.

Why this production?
I like this play a lot more than other Shakespeare plays, it’s interesting and fun. I didn’t really care what role I play as long as I got in.

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Cobweb, a cheeky fairy. Even though this fairy is a guy, I will play him more feminine than masculine, because it’s easier for me.

Favourite moment?
The part where Helena and Hermia fights. It’s interesting.

My most beautiful dream is…
I haven’t had any good dreams that I can remember.

On a midsummer night I…
sleep.

If I have magical powers I would…
Probably be invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment