Nina Chung - Moth



Name:
Nina Phillippa Wing-Yan Chung

Age:
7

School:
German Swiss International School

Past experience:
I was a mouse in Faust

Fun fact:
I speak English, German, and a bit of Cantonese.

How are you enjoying this production?
I like the story of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, though there are parts that are too complicated. This production is a lot of fun.

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Moth. I like being a fairy because I only have a few lines. I was very happy when I knew that I would be playing a fairy.

My most beautiful dream is…
I haven’t had many happy dreams. I had many scary dreams. In one of them there was a big bird sitting on a tree that looked down at the building where I live. Then there were 3 people all dressed in black and it really scared me. 

On a midsummer night I…
Stay up late and play lego. Sometimes I just hang around.

If I have magical powers I would…
Turn my brother into a horrid beast and send him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment