Alesa Sun - Mustard Seed

Name:
Alesa Sun

Age:
9

School:
True Light Middle School (Primary Section)

Past experience:
None, this is my first show! I was very excited and happy when I know that I will be part of this production. I sometimes feel a little bit nervous but not when I am on stage because there will be many people.

Fun Fact:
I want to be an astronaut when I grow up.

Why this production?
I like the story, we watched the video during rehearsals. I like coming to rehearsals because I am making new friends and Mr. Spurr is a very good teacher.

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?
I play Mustard Seed, who talks a lot. I think I am only sometimes chatty although I was told I am a very talkative person. I like being a fairy because I can turn everyone into an animal.

My favourite moment of the show is…
The wedding! It will be a beautiful wedding in this play.

About dreams…
Sometimes I dream at night that I’m a teacher

On a midsummer night…
I love being outdoor with my friends

If I have magical powers I would…
Turn my brother into a frog because he’s naughty. 

1 comment: