Nicholas Cheung - Starveling


Name:
Nicholas Yan-Chai Cheung

Age:
10

School:
Alliance Primary School

Past experience:
Touchstone in As You Like It (s4a)

Fun fact:


How are you enjoying this production?
Of course! I play a character who annoys other people, and I like to annoy people as well. I like to play tricks on others and tell funny jokes. When I came here for the first time I saw my costume and knew that I will be taking a dog and a lantern that will go on and off.

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?

I play Starveling. I need to pretend to be deaf and can’t hear a thing other people says.

My favourite character is…

I like Puck, but my favourite is Pyramus. He stabbed himself with a sword and he pretends to be dead. I like all the funny pretense in the play-within-a-play.

My most beautiful dream is…

One night I thought I went to a dessert land and there are many sweet things, like candy rain, and it’s full of ice cream and cake.

On a midsummer night I…  

Love to sew. I am very interested in sewing since I love working with my hands. My hands are always moving!

If I have magical powers I would…
fly all over the world because I’ve never been abroad before.

No comments:

Post a Comment