Sophie Chan - Pease-blossom


Name:
Sophie Chan

Age:
12

School:
Marymount Secondary School

Past experience:
I performed in school plays, and when I was in grade 4, Eduarts program came to my school and I was in The King and I with that program. I was a princess.

Fun fact:
In my free time I draw, sing, and play sports.



How are you enjoying this production?
I like this play. There are many funny parts and a lot of things going on. I am excited because this is the first time I’m working in a professional context.

What is your role and how would you describe your character in the play?  
I play Pease-blossom, an obedient fairy to Queen Titania. She is quite stubborn, a bit like me – she’s always jumping around and can’t keep still.


My most beautiful dream is…
I mostly forget my dreams the next day.

On a midsummer night I…  
Play outdoor sports and I like to go hiking, especially if I’m on vacation.

If I have magical powers I would…
fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment